New Covid-19 procedures are in place
- Upon arriving, alone, if at all possible, your temperature will be taken with a no contact thermometer.
- All patients, doctors and staff are required to wear a mask. We will provide you a mask.
- We require our doctors and staff to do strict hand washing and also the staff is sanitizing appropriate surfaces every two hours.
- Because we want our patients and staff to be safe, only a very few patients are allowed in the office at a time. This makes for easy social distancing. For this reason, we would appreciate it for you to be very prompt for your appointment.
- Face shields will be worn by staff when appropriate.
- Be assured that the examination room you enter will be sanitized, including your chair and all instruments you will come in contact with. In addition, large sneeze guards are in place on the microscopes.
- A hospital grade UCV air filtration system is on its way.
- All frames, after being tried on, have been washed with soap and water and the placed in a UV sterilizer prior to being placed back on display. When you try on a frame rest assured, it was sanitized.
- Each and every staff member is screened for signs and symptoms of Covid-19 each morning. This includes a temperature taken and Covid-19 questionnaire filled out and signed by the staff person.
New temporary Covid hours… Tuesday-Friday 8a.m.-5p.m. …Saturday 8a.m.-3p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday